Re: A86: brian, quit it!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: brian, quit it!

You know what id like to see? A website that fully outlines the alleged
transgressions of ticalc, and gives them a chance to defend themselves. I
dont question Bryan at all, its just that I havnt seen much hard proof
either...

Jeff Barrett

In a message dated 1/13/2000 8:04:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,