Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: freeservers web space [ot]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: freeservers web space [ot]

Okay... I don't believe I have ever made a post to this mailing but all I have
to say is it is becoming too annoying to read this stuff and about 90% (I
don't have my 86 out to make sure this is right and am too lazy to do so) is
about ticalc.org being communist or some other crap like that.  It's bad
enough that I need to load about 40 messages a day to read about something
that has nothing to do with programming.  The computer I use to read my e-mail
has a slow connection (below 28.8k, not sure on why because I have a 56k
modem). This is going out of control. maybe ticalc.org should apply there rule
they have on the discussion board on the mailing list.

Miquel "kingfire" Burns

Follow-Ups: References: