Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: freeservers web space [ot]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: freeservers web space [ot]

In a message dated 1/11/00 5:54:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rabelerb@pilot.msu.edu writes:

> War is not essentially bad, depending on what the war is about.  I never
> said
>  Democracy was the *perfect* system, but its the best solution anyone has
> come up
>  with so far.  There is no such thing as a perfect system because humans
are
> by
>  nature not perfect.  Communism is bad because it assumes that people are
>  perfect, yet they are not.  Democracy takes this into account.

Heh I believe it was Churchill who said something like "Democracy is the
worst form of government.  Except for all the others."

----
Jonah Cohen
<ComAsYuAre@aol.com>
http://linux.hypnotic.org/~jonah/