Re: A86: detokenizer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: detokenizer

it'll do that if you try to decompile a program that hasn't been
compiled, and probably for edit-locked progs, too.

try doing this in there:
	call _setupEditEqu
	call _bufPeek		;check first byte
	or a
	jp z,_closeEditEqu	;already decompiled if 0
	call _detok
	<etc.>

i forget what edit-locked programs start with.  if it's 0, that'll fix
that too.  otherwise you should probly check for that value as well.

-josh

On Sat, 8 Jan 2000 23:08:04 -0800 "Bryan Kam" <bryan_kam@usa.net> writes:

>I don't know if this has any relevance, but I tried using this code
>with a
>large BASIC game (around 10k when tokenized) and it gave an Error 15
>memory.
>I only changed the last line (.db 2,"AA") to .db 8,"DopeWars".  Do you
>know
>why it wouldn't work?  I did not test it with a smaller BASIC
>program.
>
>Bryan Kam
>Bryan_kam@usa.net
>http://bryan.kam.tripod.com/