RE: A86: detokenizer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: detokenizer

I don't know if this has any relevance, but I tried using this code with a
large BASIC game (around 10k when tokenized) and it gave an Error 15 memory.
I only changed the last line (.db 2,"AA") to .db 8,"DopeWars".  Do you know
why it wouldn't work?  I did not test it with a smaller BASIC program.

Bryan Kam
Bryan_kam@usa.net
http://bryan.kam.tripod.com/