Re: A86: Wierd with delete button

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Wierd with delete button

In a message dated 2/24/2000 10:33:21 PM Eastern Standard Time, Pbf16@aol.com
writes:

<< I was messing with my calculator the other day and when I hold down the
del
 button, the cursor goes black, and the run indicator goes on and it freezes,
 does anybody know why this happens?

When you hit del, it tries to delte the character under the cursor, so the
run indicator turns on for just a split second. If you hold delte, you see
the run idicator flashing on and off, so it looks frozen. I think after you
hit del, the cursor is turned to the "on" part of its flashing cycle, so the
cursor is effectively being constantly turned on, and it looks frozen too.