Re: A86: Attn: Bryan Rabeler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Attn: Bryan Rabeler

I know that in my complaints, I said that iDanny instigated most of the off
topic posting. I personally believe that there are several reasons that
ticalc.org kicked Bryan and not iDanny:
1)Bryan has been posting off topic or borderline to most, if not all of the
lists on occasion. I know he has been involved in starting out of control off
topic posting on A86 and TI-H, and was being blamed for an off topic tread on
A89 when i first subscribed several months ago. He also was a major part of
off topic discussions on TI-B and a minor part in off topic discussion on
A83. There are doubtless more complaints about him than iDanny or Serial (on
A89) who restrict their idiocy to one list.
2)Bryan has been on the lists (I believe he was on all of them) for a lot
longer than I have been seing posts from other off topic or belligerent
posters.
3)Bryan is very vocally opposed to ticalc.org. As much as they may deny it,
this probably added additional reason for trying to remove him from the lists.

Jeff Barrett

In a message dated 2/23/2000 7:56:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,