Re: A86:New in town

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86:New in town

no, due to downsizing there are only 73 people working at ti now... ;)
i don't think pat's posted anything since he gave us asm86.inc, and he
hadn't posted for a while before that.  i can only assume that he's moved
on to newer things. (i still think they should do an 86+)

funny thing, notice how ti still only has "preliminary" info for asm
programming on the 86 on their web site?

-josh

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 18:03:52 -0800 Cassady Roop <croop@oregontrail.net>
writes:

> > (Pat Milheron told Chicane how quite some time ago)
>
> What ever happened to Pat, anyway?  I hope he's not deceased (like
> Magnus).  All I remember is I stopped reading my list mail for a
> month
> or so about a year ago, and after that I never saw another post (not
> that he posted much anyway; but it was pretty helpful when he
> did...).
>
> Or do 86 people still have jobs at TI?
>
> Cassady Roop

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!