Re: A86:dumbest guy alive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86:dumbest guy alive

WTF, OK, now I KNOW you have no idea what your talking about. Jonah Cohen,
David Philips, James R., CLEM, Chicane, yep...no established
programmers...keep talking out of your ass while you don't know what's going
on. Since Bryan has contributed the most, find an on-topic message for me in
the past year, if you can't then shut the hell up.

In a message dated 2/22/00 12:24:45 AM Central Standard Time,