Re: A86:dumbest guy alive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86:dumbest guy alive

In a message dated 2/15/2000 8:10:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chrisman@cts.com writes:

<< You can get BATTERY COVERS?!  PRAISE THE LORD!!!
 I've been walking around with a piece of tape, balsa wood, and black sharpie
 ink on the back of my calculator.  Looks bloody ridiculous.
 How much are they, do you know offhand? >>
Theyre cheap, dont know offhand, it must say on their site, but it seems like
mine was 5 bucks or something. All i had for a while was the cardboard from a
roll of duct tape, the tape that came off of it, and a rubber band. The loss
of use of a row of keys was bad, so i called TI.

Jeff Barrett