Re: A86: Re: Fw: dumbest guy alive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Fw: dumbest guy alive

In a message dated 2/14/2000 12:02:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
glendon.solsberry@tricon-yum.com writes:

<<      I think Magnus should stop worrying about off-topic posts so much and
      get his staff working.  I still haven't seen my program make it to the
      archives.

Thats odd. I coauthored a program that was just posted. It only took 3 days
for it to come up. We did learn after the first two trys that they are
delteting a lot of uploads for stupid reasons... stuff about their
descriptions being too descriptive, or too much like an advertisement and
such.

Jeff Barrett