A86: Re: C&C '86?....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: C&C '86?....

Umm C&C was in its supreme infancy. Rip some code from 3programs.zip
available from Macross's website. It was the old source code to Matrix, has
grayscale routines and sprite crap. Better yet, program your own stuff. Work
on your own algorithms and if you get stuck bug Kirk Meyer. He's still in
the scene.

Later,

Matt