Re: A86: Assembly Studio 8x, sending vars to VTI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Assembly Studio 8x, sending vars to VTI

VTI doesn't send files to the calculator via a hack, as some emulators do.
It lets the calculator's own link routines handle it, which is the "correct"
way to do it.  It actually "sends" the variables to the calculator.  On the
calcs without silent linking (82 and 85), you have to put the calc into
receive mode before sending files to it with VTI.  So the trick is getting
VTI to send the files.