Re: A86: Zilog Z80 Microprocessor family manual is on Amazon.com!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Zilog Z80 Microprocessor family manual is on Amazon.com!

Heh I remember printing out the ENTIRE manual on my laser printer a couple years ago.  Chapter 13 itself (the instruction reference) is at least 200-300 pages!  Hah that was such a waste of paper.

But in any case, "Programming the Z80" by Rodnay Zaks has, in my opinion, a much more useful reference than the one in Zilog's manual.  It's even more compact, and I think actually has more information...