A86: Zilog Z80 Microprocessor family manual is on Amazon.com!

[Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Zilog Z80 Microprocessor family manual is on Amazon.com!

A few days ago I purchased a book on amazon.com that they had titled
"Z80 Family User's Manual : Microprocessor Solutions for
Datacommunications and Computer Peripheral Applications
(Cpu/Ctc/Dma/Pio/Sio)",Paperback.  It's one of 3 in-stock items that
shows up with a search for "z80".

They were only charging *$5.85* for it so I wasn't sure that it was the
same thing sold at FatBrain (the link from zilog's website) for $40
hardcover.  Surprise, surprise! It arrived today (first item in my order
to ship!) and looks like the real deal.

Blue & white cover with zilog logo and photograph of cubicles behind
mainframes(?!), paperback with O'reilly type high quality binding,
(c)1995, over 400 pages--which are almost impossible to count exactly
because they are numbered by chapter and section instead of
continuously.  Also has an order form in the back to get it directly
from Zilog for $5, 10% shipping and handling.. hmmm that's an even
better deal if they are still taking orders.

Just thought you guys might be interested in getting the official
materials for a price under $35.

-Adrian Mettler