Re: A86: Un'bloat'ing

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Un'bloat'ing

here's the small prog i included with 86i library to unbloat an image
that's stored in a variable with other compressed images.  the actual
unbloat routine that's used here is slightly modified from the one by
scabby but hopefully this will help you figure it out.

the image var is loaded to both paging banks (port 5&6) so i could take
the paging code out of unbloat & the images are decompressed directly to
$fc00.

i've heard that there's problems with the compression in the bloat
module, and i think there was a bug in the c code that comes with bloat
too.  i managed to fix that (the c code) but i don't remember what it was
right now, i could dig that up if anyone's interested.

-josh