Re: A86: [OT] Yorktown High

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: [OT] Yorktown High

You think the whole world revolves around calculator development tools?  How
about something as basic as a web browser!  You really have two choices
under Linux: Nutscrape or Mozilla.  Pages look horrible in Netscape.  The
fonts usually don't work, and it's not all that stable.  Mozilla is better,
except that it segfaults every two minutes.  If there was a port of Internet
Explorer for Linux that worked as well it does in Windows, then I might be
tempted to switch, or at least try it on my desktop.  You can complain about
how IE sucks all day, but when you get right down to it, it is the most
stable and best performing browser available.