Re: A86: Funny things with >frac.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Funny things with >frac.

jjrtootle@hotmail.com writes:

<< I have a TI-86 calculator.  When I use the ">Frac" function (which I use a
lot) I paste it to the home screan from my custom menu.  Usually, when I
paste the function it adds "Ans" in front of it.  For some reason it's only
been pasting the function lately.  It's very annoying.  Does anyone know how
to make it start putting "Ans" in again?  Could it be caused by some assembly
program?  If your answer includes an assembly program or any functions,
commands, or terms related to assembly programming, please bear in mind that
I do not yet know how to assembly program (maybe when I get some free time .
. .). >>
In this case, your custom menu may be screwed up. Happens to me a lot using
asapXCommand. If you use the custom menu, try redefineing items in it. If it
does this from the other menus too, you probably have to reset.

Jeff Barrett
Hybridsoft
Co-founder and Director of TI Programming
Hybridsoft.cjb.net
Ronibarrett@aol.com
AIM:RoniBarrett
ICQ:67472242