Re: A86: Funny things with >frac.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Funny things with >frac.

In a message dated 4/8/00 4:42:55 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
jjrtootle@hotmail.com writes:

> I have a TI-86 calculator.  When I use the ">Frac" function (which I use a
> lot) I paste it to the home screan from my custom menu.  Usually, when I
> paste the function it adds "Ans" in front of it.  For some reason it's only
> been pasting the function lately.  It's very annoying.  Does anyone know
how
> to make it start putting "Ans" in again?  Could it be caused by some
assembly
> program?  If your answer includes an assembly program or any functions,
> commands, or terms related to assembly programming, please bear in mind
that
> I do not yet know how to assembly program (maybe when I get some free time
. .
>  .).

Try deleting it from the custom menu and "recustomizing" it.  Could be that
an assembly program messed with one of the bytes and caused the entry to
function differently...if that made any sense ;)  I know at least on the 85
when you press buttons that paste multiple characters to the screen, bytes at
each entry in the ROM tell whether Ans should be put before this entry, or
whether a space should be put before or after the entry, etc.

JayEll