A86: user-on routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: user-on routine

I have an installed _alt_on_exec routine that requests a password before
it completes.  The password routine uses _getkey (somehow I suspect it
to be the root of my problems...it is evil).  After just five seconds or
so of waiting (after the calc has been turned on), it all of a sudden
turns off on its own and never starts up again, or it prints a bunch of
crap at the bottom of the screen.  This was on the emulator.  I can't
test on a real calc right now.  Is this possibly something to do with
the APD?  Or is it likely some screwy thing in the VTI emulator?  How do
I turn off the APD?

Cassady Roop