Re: A86: A86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: A86

get yourself a magic wand.
seriously though, i think the fastest way to learn assembly is to read
other people's source, then write a simple 'hello world' program and
tweak it until it does something neater.
if you don't understand the basic concepts of assembly this might not
help much and you're still stuck reading tons of tutorials, or finding an
expert and getting them to tutor you personally (good luck)

-josh