Re: A86: Tutorials

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Tutorials

Since there has been such a revival to the list suddenly, I feel I need to
ask this question.  Does anyone know where I can get tutorials for any of
the calculators (either links to them or the tutorial themselves) or even
tutorials for other languages/platforms?  Since I run a website for
tutorials, I think it would be good to have more than about 15 tutorials on
the site.  I would really like to get tutorials for the 68k series and
tutorials for C, C++, and HTML.  If you can help, please e-mail me
personally either at aol, or at gmsols01@athena.louisville.edu.

Glen
tutorial1.cjb.net
I am currently developing a series of comprehensive TI-BASIC tutorials for
my website. They are on the TI-82/83 and 85/86. I also have plans to make
in-depth Visual Basic tutorials as I am taking a VB class currently. I'm
still tossing around ideas for writing tutorials on other languages, but
currently have made no final decisions.

        -Barcode (Andy D.)
        http://nft.cjb.net