Re: A86: Stat and Finance assembly packages

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Stat and Finance assembly packages

> > The TI Stat and Finance packages create an entry in the Math menu when they
> >  are run for the first time.  I would like to do this with one or two of my
> >  own programs, and have been unable to find out how to program this
> >  functionality.  Anybody know how it is done?
> >

> Check out the sourch to asaptrig.

No, no, noooo :-)  That's not the good way at all... You'll crash your calc very easily
if you want to do it by hand (like asaptrig).  I wrote a working demo based on Ti's
packages disassembly, but there are still a few bug since it uses unknown rom
calls... and it's too complicated for now.
Maybe Pat (are you still there Pat??) can help you...

---
Clem Vasseur <darkclem@wanadoo.fr>
Icarus Productions <http://icarus.ticalc.org>