A86: re:a86:gbdk

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: re:a86:gbdk

Sorry, I wasn't very clear in my last message.

What I meant was that on the TI-86, you can make sound (through the link
port) and many of the other effects you see on the game boy, but the TI-86
dosn't have built in support of these features. (if it does, tell me, it
will really make my programs run a lot better!)  Thus, you need to add
routines to the program itself, making more work, bigger program files, and
slower execution. To get the great performance that we see in the best
games, it takes a lot of tweaking and optimizing.

The game boy is desighned to take advantage of all these cool features, and
can run graphics and sound better than the TI-86.

Hope this is more coherent,
Jeff Barrett