A86: gbdk

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: gbdk

Clem (or anyone):

The Gameboy doesn't have a Z80?  I could have sworn that the gameboy had a
z80 or z180... at least that's what I think I heard Nintendo and the makers
of NO$GMB say.  Hmmm.  I know that the new gameboy won't have a z80, but i
thought that the original had like 4mhz z80 and GBC had like 6.7 mhz z80...
Please clarify.  And if so then why have several TI-8X z80 developers (Clem,
Andreas Ess, Matt Shepcar) started to also program for gameboy?  Is it
similar or just another new exciting platform/language to learn?

Thanks,

Diego