Re: A86:re: ROMS, bugs in the rom

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86:re: ROMS, bugs in the rom

I'm sorry but you are the one coming off as the idiot. Everyone (even
you!) were as ignorant in the ways of the calculator at one time. This
list exists so that people have a place to ask questions, be them simple
ones like "how do  I turn it on" to difficult ones. Calm down. If it
bothers you, you can just delete all messages from him. It's just a
simple click.

--James