Re: A86: bugs in the rom

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: bugs in the rom

it's actually a bug in hardware.  if you press any of left,+,3,2,1, or f4
with the corresponding of down,enter,(-),.,0, or f5 it triggers the on
interrupt.  when the calc's os is constantly getting the on key
interrupt, it takes extra time for that and everything comes to a
screeching halt.  most assembly games that don't use the built-in key
routines ignore the on key interrupt and the patch ignores it and
actually scans for the key normally.

-josh