Re: A86: Re: Assembly-86 Digest V1 #1011

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Assembly-86 Digest V1 #1011

In a message dated 10/4/99 16:40:15 Eastern Daylight Time, malcolmj1@juno.com
writes:

> where can i find some information on the asaps and tokens and that kinda
>  stuff?  i've looked at a bunch of source code but i want to know where
>  those people got the info from.  has ti released some info on it?  has ti
>  released much info at all on the ti86?

Most of that kind of stuff has been hacked; all the info from TI has pretty
much just been rom calls.  However, if you want a good example source code
for tokens and asaps, I would definitely recommend asaptrig by Stephen Hicks.
 Of course, you may have already seen it...

----
Jonah Cohen
<ComAsYuAre@aol.com>
http://linux.hypnotic.org/~jonah/