Re: A86: why today is the 13th of october [ot]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: why today is the 13th of october [ot]

that's because i'm using this laptop that i managed to get for free for
email now.  it doesn't keep time when it's off and i can't be bothered to
keep resetting the date & time.  (or looking for/downloading/writing a
program to do it for me across the network)

-josh