Re:re:A86:Disasm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:re:A86:Disasm

>You must be using a different program version.  Mine always disassembled
>the first 16 kilobytes or so and then screamed at me that the file was
>huge and who could have coded and retained their sanity anyway?

I used a TI-85 "specific" disassembler disigned only to disasm the rom.
Since the 86 is pretty much a much better 85, it worked just fine. Your
program might be meant for .86p files, in which case, it wasn't meant to
handle 256k files.

When wordpad crashed, I did get to see the first screen full of information,
the first or second line of code had a .db followed by a bunch of gibberish
shit that spanned several lines, and ended in the usual ",0. What is this
for anyway?

Jeff Barrett