Re: A86:Disasm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86:Disasm

Doesn't Wordpad handle pretty big files?  It might work.

Yeah, well, you had 256 kilobytes of ROM, and when it is disassembled
you get several characters per byte.  It adds up pretty quickly.

You must be using a different program version.  Mine always disassembled
the first 16 kilobytes or so and then screamed at me that the file was
huge and who could have coded and retained their sanity anyway?

Cassady Roop