A86: Breakout in Visual Basic [OT]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Breakout in Visual Basic [OT]

I am making Breakout in Visual Basic for my class at
school. I have the paddle movement working with liquid
motion, but I wasn't really sure about the ball
movement. I could just move it in 4 directions
(NorthEast, SouthEast, SouthWest, and NorthWest), but
it just doesn't lok very nice like Breakout on the
calcs. How exactly would I make it go off on different
angles. I am using a shape for the ball. If I used
Pset(x,y) would that be the way to go? I recall
someone asking about the angles on here, but that was
in asm which doesn't really use shapes like VB can.
Any help or just suggestions would be very helpful.

        -Barcode (Andy D.)
        http://nft.cjb.net