Re: A86: LCD stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: LCD stuff

 > Yes the ti-86 has NO NMI's  and di \ halt DOES lock lock calc :)

Actually it doesn't.  It just comes darn close.  I
proved this two years ago, by running a DI/HALT and
then (with some fancy AAA removal) was able to bring
the calculator back up, all memory intact, without
ever touching the lithium.
I know I have thought the calc crashed because no
matter what keys I pressed, it wouldn't do anything.
But, when I removed a AAA and replaced it quickly,
everything was there. Although, in some cases it did
lose the program that crashed it. Is this the same
thing.. the program somehow did a di \ halt?

        -Barcode (Andy D.)
        http://nft.cjb.net