Re: A86: detecting running program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: detecting running program

uhhh, hmm...
you're not actually check for being outside of any asm or basic programs,
if you were _ops would be $3fff (ie _opbase).  you're check for being in
exactly one asm program.  the amount of space used on the op stack should
be the same every time exactly one asm program is running because it
stores the return program name (or some similar value).  find out what
_ops is when sqrtKEY is run from the home screen, and check against that
value.  or preferably, check to see if the difference between _ops and
_opbase is the same.  (_opbase will most likely always be $3fff, but it's
possible that it could change)

better?

-josh