Re: A86: Re: sqrtKEY-FORM!! sqrtFORM!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: sqrtKEY-FORM!! sqrtFORM!

You're not advancing the program counter without assigning values.  It's
like two separate programs.  The code for the [sqrt] program will never be
executing at the same time as the loader.  It's just data.

What would the easy way of doing this be?  You'd have to do every label for
the [sqrt] program like...

RandCalls = $-CodeStart

.org seems to much more natural :)

.pad in Assembly Studio acts like .org does in TASM.  There has to be a way
of doing like .org, but since I've never (really) used it, I have no idea
how.

> yeah, tasm tries to pad .orgs so they are the right amount of space
> apart.
> whoever wrote this seems to be really big on "advancing the program
> counter without assigning values"  there's gotta be fifty million ways of
> doing that
> there's a .set directive that lets you move a label, that might do the
> trick.

Follow-Ups: References: