Re: A86: sqrtKEY: altKey & eshKey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: sqrtKEY: altKey & eshKey

there's two flag byte to enable user defined system hooks like the
sqrt-progs.
one is called altflags (by someone, i think i got the names from dux
gregis, who got them from ?), one is called eshflags.  you seem to be
calling altflags sqrtflags (which seems a bit odd because most sqrt
functions are on the other one), and altKEY = sqrtkeyinstalled.  at least
that's what it seems from what you're saying it does.

altflags contains flags to enable user fonts, alt interrupt routines (the
200 byte ones), sqrtEXPR, and sqrtKEY (called every time _getkey is)
eshflags contains the rest of the sqrt programs, including sqrtKEY,
called only after a key has been decoded to it's getkey value and loaded
into a

i think what you want is eshKEY, check your includes to find out for sure
which one you're using now.

maybe somebody at acz can recommend their names for these (they seem to
be setting the standards)

here's the list again, with comments (such as they are)
if you were to use these in a program, you'd define them like this:
altflags = $23   ;or altflags equ $23
eshflags = $24
altFont = 0
; etc.

iy+$23  altflags
  0     altFont      ;large font
  1     user font    ;small font, no name?
  2     altExec      ;alt interrupt
  3     altOn	       ;alt on
  4     altLink      ;alt slink
  5     altKey       ;sqrtKEY