Re: A86: password, and name

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: password, and name

Scott:  what do you want it to say?  'Property of Scott Showalter'?  If
you want I'll send you a customized copy of Lockdown, just tell me what
you want it to say.

In a later version I plan to make it so you can set a message to be
displayed at the password prompt, but right now I'm working on getting
the &**%(*&(* memory lock to work...

Cassady Roop