A86: april fools and digits

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: april fools and digits

1.  Hmm...  Ticalc's search engine didn't feel like coughing up any
actual programs by Kirk, just a bunch of articles about his leaving.
Kirk.ticalc.org apparently got scuttled since the last time I was
there.  Where could I find a copy of the source to April Fool's?  Not
TI-Files... their search was dead... at least I think I checked there...

2.  Where does the calc store the number of digits to display?
(Normally changed through TI-OS by pressing 2nd, MODE, and then changing
from FLOAT to a number)  Is it reversible, like if I load a new value to
it, will it change the displayed number of digits?

Thanks

Cassady Roop