Re: A86: _textShadow help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: _textShadow help

Yep.  But it's far easier and cleaner to use ram page 1, as then you don't
have to worry about text overwriting you vars (have to clear/set the right
flag) or clearing the graph screen.  Use memory between $8100 and $bf00
without problems.  You can actually go beyond that, as I've used from $8000
all the way up to almost $bfff without ill effects, but just to be safe,
leave a little room for those OP stacks and stuff.  I don't know how well it
worked with shells, as I sort of gave up on that game after it grew past the
paltry 24k of work ram the calc has.