Re: A86: _textShadow help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: _textShadow help

So it could be used to store things such as the background behind where an
8x8 is to be placed before it is moved?  How would I accomplish this?
Should I just read what bits are set in the video memory at that location,
store it to the textShadow, and then read it back into the video memory
where it was before when the sprite is moved again?

thanx, pcflyer1@hotmail.com