Re: A86: re:re:[9]:ticalc message board

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Jeff Barrett wrote:

> The 15 lists of the TI File Exchange Network are now running. iDrives will
> be opened soon. The website still needs a LOT of work.
>
> To subscribe to any of them, send a blank message (no topic) to:
>
> Asm Games
> asm_games-subscribe@topica.com
> Basic Games
> basic_games-subscribe@topica.com
> Asm apps/math/scienc/etc programs
> asm_apps-subscribe@topica.com
> Basic apps/math/scienc/etc programs
> basic_apps-subscribe@topica.com
> shell Users
> shell_users-subscribe@topica.com
> Shell developers
> shell_developers-subscribe@topica.com
> TI-Basicc
> ti_basic-subscribe@topica.com
> Asm82
> asm82-subscribe@topica.com
> asm83/83+
> asm83-subscribe@topica.com
> asm85
> asm85-subscribe@topica.com
> asm86
> asm86-subscribe@topica.com
> asm89
> asm_89-subscribe@topica.com
> asm92
> asm92-subscribe@topica.com
> TI calc. related computer software
> ti_comp-subscribe@topica.com
> TI hardware
> ti_hardware-subscribe@topica.com
>
> once subscribed, just cut the "-subscribe" from the address to post a
> message.
>
> Jeff Barrett

I think it would be cool if someone started a service for forwarding bug
reports to authors. Maybe a message board system or something, where someone
could send in a bug report, and whoever runs the site could get the info to
the author of the program.

Just my $1.99 on the issue, as a programmer, i would appreciate a service
like that. Dont know about the rest of you.

Later,
Chicane

Follow-Ups: References: