Re: A86: Re: $%#*% linkcable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: $%#*% linkcable

Does this mean that the graphlink software supports the homemade serial link
now?

--
-Joe

What if there were no hypothetical situations?

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don't slow down every so often you might
miss it." -Matthew Broderick

"Black holes are when God divides by zero." - Steven Wright

"Give a man a fire, you keep him warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and you
keep him warm for the rest of his life."

"Remember when you're having a bad day and it seems that everyone is out to
annoy you, it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to flip them off."

"You and sex don't mix" -Louis

Ask Dr. jwalk:
Q:  "Why do women always go to the bathroom together?"

A:  "Well you gotta look at it from a different point of view, if we all
lived in bathrooms, and you had to go bowling wouldnt you want to bring a
friend along?"

"If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am
now."

Follow-Ups: References: