Re: A86: state flags

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: state flags

changing _CXCURAPP would not actually change what the current running
application is, it's only there for a quick way to figure it out.  if you
actually wanted to change state, you would need to change the six _cx...
pointers and the context state flags under (iy+something), for most apps,
there are rom calls to set them up (at least partially)
technically, i wouldn't really call _CXCURAPP a flag, it's a byte sized
variable identifying the current application context.  (blah, blah,
blah...)

-josh