A86: RE[9]:ticalc message board

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: RE[9]:ticalc message board

OK, you people have inspired me. I am about ready to launch a little thing
that
will probably be called the TI File Exchange Network (i like the name, but
send a better name please)
This will consist of a number of mailing lists, most like ticalc's lists,
plus a few of my own (asm games, basic games, etc). What will make these
BETTER than ticalc's is the fact that I will give list members access to a
FreeDrive (or iDrive, havn't decided) to exchange files, not just messages.

Any suggestions, ideas, etc?
any one know of a FreeDrive like service that gives more than 25meg
(FreeDrive=20, iDrive=25)

Jeff Barrett.