Re[5]: A86:ticalc message board

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re[5]: A86:ticalc message board

I wasn't meaning it to sound prejudiced, and if it
did, I'm sorry.  I just think that enough time has
passed for Bryan to understand that (and I don't
even necessarily agree with this...) there must
have been a good reason for his termination...But
I still have one question.  If Bryan hates them so
much, why is he on the message boards constantly,
and why is he a member of every list that
ticalc.org owns?

      Glen
      tutorial1.cjb.net
----- My Reply ---------------------------------------
The way I see it.. sort of a peer pressure thing (not
really). Everyone else is on the lists, and there are
no other lists out there. Well, there may be a few,
but all of the great people aren't on them. So, in
order to keep up with everything, he has to stay on
the list.

And about everyone hating ti-files, what about
dimension-ti? Personally it's my favorite of the
three. Many times I have written to Adam telling him
of problems with the website or a script or just to
ask a question, and he always gave me a personal
reply. I have *never* had anything bad to say about
dim-ti. What do you guys think of it? Oh yea.. someone
mentioned someone starting a new ti website
altogether.. Wasn't that kind of how dim-ti started
out.. they were supposed to be the new one?

        -Barcode (Andy D.)
        http://nft.cjb.net/index.html