Re: A86: [OT] ASCII Codes 2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: [OT] ASCII Codes 2

Here's what I could find. I think this is what you are looking for.

Attached in an email to glendon.solsberry is a zip file containing an 86
program that generates a string (as well as the string itslef in .86s
format) containing all the
TI characters. We used it at one point to write a few TI-BASIC progs for
experimenting with asm... for instance we used it to decompile (to hex,
and then by hand to asm) some of the original ZShell programs, long before
we realized there was an actual "community" of people who could have
shared such source code with us without the hasle.

Dang that was a long time ago.

have fun.

--Brock