Re: A86: Re: ROM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: ROM

In a message dated 5/31/99 11:31:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Kupan787@aol.com writes:

> >>actually, i think the easiest way would be checking _CXCURAPP.  i don't
>  >>remember offhand what the specific codes are, but i'm pretty sure each
>  error
>  >>has its own.
>  >
>  >That would definatly be the best way. Also, you dont have to mess with the
>  >test shadow. Just display over the top of whatever should be there.
>
>  How hard would it be to do this. It seems everyone on the list is shouting
>  out thoughts, but no one is acting on it. I would give it a try, but have
no

>  idea where to stat. Is there a tutorial some where covering this kind of a
>  thing.

it wouldn't be that hard if you understand how to implement interrupts or
[sqrt]key programs.  i think the reason nobody has done it is there's no
pressing reason to.

if you want to learn about [sqrt]key programs, check out dux's site:
http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~assets/ti86.htm

if you want to learn about interrupts, there's lots of info on 86 central:
http://ti86.acz.org