Re: A86: Re: turning off the calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: turning off the calc

David Phillips wrote:

I think I tried that a while back...  don't remember if it worked or
not.

> Hmm, I doubt it, but I'll try it. I presume it would "physically" disable
> the on key from being pressed.  If it does, that'd be cool!
>
> > would masking the on interrupt stop the down-left bug by any chance?

In YAS, it checks if the on key is being pressed during an interupt...
Originally I had it checking what type of interupt occured (on or
timer), but then pressing down-left (there are other keys too, it makes
a pattern) caused a program break as well.  Personally I don't think the
handler at $0066 is actually used...