Re: A86: ROM call help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: ROM call help

> One problem I have with Asm Studio 86 is that it sucks.

Care to elaborate on that?  Simply saying that something "sucks" does no one
any good, especially something as awsome as Assembly Studio 86 that the
author has put much work into.

> I do use it but it still sucks.

You use it, but it sucks.  That would seem to imply that it's better than
anything else available, so why don't you write something better yourself?
No one's forcing you to use it, nor did you pay for it, so don't insult it.
If you pay $100 for an operating system that crashes daily, then you can say
it sucks.  But when you get an amazing program for free, you can't say it
sucks.

> You should check out the help file and if what it says doesn't work ( it
has
> to be the exact same as what's in the help file ) then try using the hex
> codes given.

What do you mean about that?  That include files happen to have different
names for rom calls than those listed?  Then use the original include files
that came with it.  I personally don't find it such a big deal to actually
look at the include file to find the call that I want.  Takes maybe 10-15
seconds, and most have comments.  Be thankful someone actually figured out
how it works for you.

> I've had many problems with this so either listen to me or fuck off.

You haven't listed any problems, just insults.

--
David Phillips <david@acz.org>
http://www.acz.org/

P.S. M.J: LOTM C