A86: listing of TI sites

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: listing of TI sites

I would like to apologize in advance if anyone considers this spam (even
though I don't think it is) please read on. (it is not a money making scheme
or anything)

	I have recently become an editor of the Open Directory Project
(http://dmoz.org) This is a search engine where all the categories are edited
by humans. It is also the search engine used by Netscape Navigator 4.5 in the
"What's related" tab (for those w/o Netscape--this is a pull down tab that
gives you related links when you visit a website)
	Anyway--i just became coeditor of the TI section and i really want to
build it up, so I would like to request that everyone with a TI website (of
ANY type) go to the webpage listed at the bottom and enter the info so that
they can be added to the engine (pending editorial approval of their website)
please Note that this listing is NOT just for games--i have created sections
divided by calculator, and if necessary, i will divide it into
math/science/games etc... subcategories---there is also a programming
category (a general category--not for each individual calculator, but it does
have subcategories for TIBasic and Assembly) there is also an emulator
category, and i will add a new category if someone suggests one (and i think
it is a good idea)
Again, I would like to apologize if anyone considers this spam.

Oh yeah, please respond directly to me via email with any questions--but
don't send me your website link--go to the website listed at the bottom and
use the submit feature.
Here's the website:
<A
HREF="http://dmoz.org/Computers/Hardware/Calculators/TI_Graphing_Calculators/"
>Open Directory Project: TI-Graphing Calculators
</A>
click on "Add URL" at the top of the screen
-Yoni
SinMostaza@aol.com
P.S. i know some of you are receiveing this multiple times--it is because you
are subscribed to multiple TI lists--i apologize